Friday, May 18, 2012

Style Obsession: Roses

I've been so drawn to just about anything with roses lately! After I had received my satin rose brooch as a gift for my birthday, I've been wanting more rose accessories and such. I didn't realize this much until I was looking for a charm bracelet so I could check it off of my Spring-Summer Fashion Wishlist (which also includes a rose ring and rose hair clips in it), and had come across this lovely little gem on etsy (love that site for accessories!):

Can be found here



Not only that, but while looking at chokers, all the ones that got my attention were ones with roses on them. Go figure. :P


This reminds me a bit of the choker Agnes wears in Barajou no Kiss! xD



Rose choker with metal charms



Then there's this dress I found from Forever21.....


This dress paired with my crochet shrug and a brown belt would look so cute!


AND these shoes

These Are sooo cute!

There is a definite and obvious theme here.....





No comments:

Post a Comment