Friday, April 20, 2012

Super Cute~

I've been shopping around for some cute, fashionable glasses, and have come across these:



Hello Kitty frames! x3 This is the first time I've come across them, so I don't know if these are old news or not, but I don't care! ^.^ I found them here on Etsy. In the link, the description says that they only have the black ones in stock, which made me a little sad since I want the pink pair... with a little searching though, I found the pair I wanted on ebay! They seem to carry all of the colors there, and not only that, but they are also being sold cheaper than the ones on etsy! x3 It's quite a steal, so I'm extremely happy to have come across them!!! xD  I couldn't resist, so I had to buy them~!


Other really cute ones I saw were these (which can be found here)
Pandas! x3 *squeals*





And these! (you can purchase them here)
These come in different colors and can be found on the same site in the link!






Unfortunately, I couldn't find the other two pairs of glasses anywhere else, so even though I like those two very much, I can't get them at the time being. :( Hopefully they'll still be around sometime later!


2 comments:

  1. Awww those are so cute!! I don't think frames like that would ever suit me haha. And man, it's good that you were able to find a cheaper pair...always worth spending a bit of extra time hunting around for a bargain xDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? xD I just hope they go well with my face shape. ^^; I didn't really think about that until now. What kind of style are you into? :) My sense of style is actually all over the place. :P Lols! I like anything really girly, lolita fashion, and I also like some punk and gothic clothing, too. ^.^

      And yeah, I'm always looking for lower prices. :3 I try to be as thrifty as possible. :D

      Delete