Friday, April 20, 2012

Is Time Speeding Up?

It certainly feels like it is. It really feels like this week just came and went in a blink of an eye. O_O In a way, I do like that it hasn't been dragging along, but at the same time, I wish that it would slow down a bit, especially since when Wednesday rolls around, I'll be by myself for two weeks. :( My hubby will be flying to Florida to spend time with his friends and family, since he's not entirely sure how often he'll be able to visit them once we are in Japan. Just thinking about this is making me miss him already! TT_TT

It's funny though... Three years ago before I met him, the idea of living alone with no one else around seemed ideal to me. I really thought that that was how I was going to live, and I was happy with the idea. Now, I can't even imagine sleeping alone in a big bed without someone rolling over to my side and clinging to me. xD Not only that, but this place is going to be really quiet without him, too. Hearing him curse and yell at the games he plays everyday has become so normal to me, and quite frankly, I find it to be hilarious. :P

*sigh* I'm starting to get all mopey, even though I know he won't be gone forever. Plus, I am the one who decided to stay behind on the trip this time around, since I want to spend a bit more time with my mother and my brother, who is coming in from Georgia for leave (my brother is also in the army). Well, thinking about it now, I suppose I won't be completely alone after all, but for the most part, I will be. It's a shame that I can't really spend the night at my mom's place or wherever my brother will happen to be staying, since I have my furry babies to look after and I surely can't take them all with me. v_v;

Ugh! I need to think positive! I shouldn't feel so glum! I'm perfectly capable of having fun on my own. This could be a good opportunity for me to have more time to do the things I enjoy doing, such as reading and maybe going out and doing some shopping... It's not like I live far away from a certain tourist area (which shall not be named for private reasons), so I have no reason to stay at home bored. Maybe it may be nice to go out to eat somewhere by myself, either. If I keep myself as busy as possible, it won't be so bad. Thinking of it like that makes me feel a bit better already! ^.^




2 comments:

  1. Hey!! Found your blog via the PULL forum ~ don't be sad ~ you can definitely find out a lot about yourself when you have to be alone, plus it gives you a chance to become more independent and have some "me" time. Maybe even rekindle some friendships? A friend has told me that from her experience, relationships where the people in them are able to be alone and not need the other person are the ones that last the longest! Plus, you could always Skype him, and whilst that may not be ideal, it's much better than phone calls.

    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. ^_^ Thanks for dropping by here and leaving a comment. :3 You're right about it being able to give me time to focus on myself. Plus, I kind of need to get used to my husband having to go places without me and be strong, since he's in the military and all. I do feel tons better though. :D lols! I'm sure that I'll be alright and find a way to enjoy myself. ^.^ And of course, I will definitely talk to him while he's away. :)

      Delete