Saturday, April 21, 2012

Otome Games!

I'll admit it... I'm kind of obsessed with otome games right now~! x3 Amazingly, there are a ton of free ones that can be found online and are free to download! The only thing is that most of the free ones don't have such great artwork, and I'm extremely picky about that (I need my games to be visually appealing). TT_TT Luckily, I've come across this really fun and addicting one that's playable online called Star Project! :D


In Star Project, you play as a talent agent and your objective is to make your client rise to fame, and to also fall in love. :3 You can unlock different events, raise your client's skills through playing mini games (which are really simple, but at the same time entertaining), do part time jobs, go on dates, dress up your client (though, some of the clothes require you to pay in gold, which you have to purchase or do free offers for in order to obtain), and take on jobs that you can earn "stars" from.  ^_^ You can also eventually sign contracts with more than one client. From what I've heard, new clients come in every couple of months.


Star Project has to be one of the best free otome games I've played (and am still currently playing) since RE: Alistair++. The art is really pretty and well-done, the backgrounds are nice to look at and are colorful, and the music is pleasant, ranging from happy and upbeat tunes to soft and soothing ones. Some things I don't really like is that the "chit chat" option doesn't do much. None of the characters say anything interesting, which is a bummer since I think it would have been cool to get to know the instructors and other people better and give them more depth, in my opinion. Also, I don't like that your energy gets drained so quickly, giving you only a few minutes to play without having to purchase an energy drink or waiting until the next day. That's pretty standard for many online games and all, but it doesn't mean I have to like it! Lols! I also noticed that there are a few grammar/spelling errors here and throughout the game, but it's not something that really bothers me much.  Overall, it's definitely worth playing and I would recommend others to try it out!



Here's some screen shots of the game that I took:









Vocal Academy Mini Game






      
When going to date spots, you get the option to choose either a cheap date, standard date, or  an expensive date.






If you're interested, check it out for yourself here!
And if you're curious about RE:Alistair++, visit the page here to read more about the story and to download it free!



No comments:

Post a Comment