Saturday, July 28, 2012

So Nostalgic~

Does anyone remember those Sailor Moon dolls that were released by Irwin Toys? I used to have one when I was younger, and it was my most favorite doll! Unfortunately now, that doll is at my dad's place, and I would rather not stop by there to go and get it, even though I've been wanting it back for so many years. Amazingly enough, my husband had found the exact same doll off of ebay and he got it for me! I'm so stoked over it!




It was listed as mint condition, but..... I opened the box anyways. >.> ( I can hear the hearts of collectors shattering everywhere... Sorry guys!) I didn't want it just to keep it in a box and put on display, anyways. I wanted the doll so I can play with it like I used to! Think what you will of an adult like me playing with a doll, but it just brings back such fond memories for me. In my opinion, reliving those happy memories is what makes this doll valuable, not the condition it's in. Now I just need to find Tuxedo Mask so Sailor Moon won't be lonely!

No comments:

Post a Comment