Sunday, July 22, 2012

Layouts!

Okay... It is really really fun playing around with designs for layouts! <3 Making my own backgrounds seems to have become a new favorite hobby of mine~! I've actually made two others today. ^_^ It's really getting easier and easier with each one I make~! It's all about practice, practice, practice! Hehe~! Soon, I'll be cranking them out by the dozens and I'll have plenty of backgrounds to choose from! x3


Here are the two I had just finished making:







 You can bet that you'll be seeing these on my blog eventually! As you can probably tell, I have been downloading the materials I've been using for my backgrounds from digital scrapbooking sites (thank you thecutestblogontheblock.com for this tip!). :3 You can find so many different types of papers, patterns, banners, and elements, mix and match them together, and make such pretty and unique layouts with them. It makes the process of making a background so much simpler! Not much tweaking is needed at all! ^.^


2 comments:

  1. It does look pretty cool, doesn't it? ^_^ I made another one today, too!

    ReplyDelete