Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Random Stuff I Want For No Reason

I got the idea for this post from a thread I saw in the miss bimbo forums (yes, I play miss bimbo), and I realized that there are a whooole lot of random things I want that I don't really need; things that are useless but still make me want them because they're just pretty or would be neat to possess. So, without any further delay, here's my list of random stuff I want for no reason:


1. Perfume bottles


I've always wanted to collect a bunch of decorative perfume bottles and put them on display~! x3 So far, I've only got one, but I definitely plan to get more someday. ^.^



2.  Lip tars

I really don't need more makeup, but I have to say that I really really reeeeaaaally want the lip tars from Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics! <3 They come in so many vibrant, fun, and unique colors, and you can also mix them together to create your desired shade~! The possibilities are endless with these! Also, even though the tubes they come in aren't all that big, these can definitely last you a long time since you really don't need to apply all that much product. A little drop will go a long way. :3


3.  A Deco Kit




I've always wanted one. x3 Well, actually, I would probably need more than one kit, since I plan on going deco crazy whenever I get around to purchasing some. I'm definitely going to cover my Nintendo DS, my Tamagotchi ID L, my cell phone (whenever I happen to get one, anyways), my compact mirror, and so on. :D Lols! I would so deco anything and everything I possibly can! xD


4. Tokidoki USB Flash Drive



Okay, so maybe a flash drive can be useful, but the reason I want this is because not only is it so adorable, but it comes with cute tokidoki themed desktop wallpapers, icons, avatars, and screensavers for your computer! <3


5. Tokidoki Figures

My husband started me off on wanting to collect these little figures. I've been a fan of Tokidoki merchandise for awhile now, but I never once thought about buying the figurines, until I received one of Polpettina as a gift. x3 Now I simply must get them all!


6.  More ID! Tamagotchi Home Station Plus

I've been keeping my eye on this ever since I got my Tamagotchi ID L. With this, you can play new minigames and create your own wallpapers for your home and clothes for your tamagotchi to wear, as well as make your own meals and toys, too! ^.^  Before you can create anything though, you first must collect ingredients by playing the mini games. This is compatible with both the Tamagotchi ID and ID L. 


7. Nintendo 3DS


If you had read any of my recent posts regarding video games, you would already know why I want this. 'Nuff said.


8. Hello Kitty Toaster


.....Who wouldn't want to have Hello Kitty's face toasted on their bread?


9. Kobato Manga



I recently finished watching the anime for this series, and fell in love with it~! <3 It's really sweet, innocent, and touching. Now, I want to move on to reading the manga! ^_^ 


10.  Kaomoji Plushies



So cute, you can just eat them up, right? xD  I want these soooo much! They're just so adorable!!!


And that concludes my list... For now. ^.~

No comments:

Post a Comment