Sunday, July 22, 2012

I Did It!

I finally had made my own background! <3 Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I think it turned out really nicely, especially for my first one! ^_^ All those tutorials I've read and watched on youtube seemed to have paid off! ^.^ (I used so many sources, that I can't even remember or list them all, but if you google "how to create your own blog backgrounds", you'll surely find lots of helpful tutorials and videos that will walk you through the process step by step!). It took me awhile to actually understand them, and it also took a lot of playing around with Gimp to figure out how to use the tools and how to layer images, but I did it! Aaah~! The fruits of my labor are sweet indeed~! Now, I need to move onto the next step and see if I can't make my own custom tables... :3 That would be so nice~! 

Once I start getting better with creating my own layouts, maybe I should think about posting my own tutorial to (hopefully) help others with making their own personal blog backgrounds, too! One that's simple and easy to understand for people like me who are pretty much clueless when it comes to stuff like this. I guess that means I better start studying some more!



2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Kintaro LOL STUUUDYYYYY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. xD Makes me laugh every time I see it! Lols!

      Delete