Saturday, June 16, 2012

Kayaking and Hello Kitty!

Today I spent the day out with my husband and father-in-law, and we landed up going kayaking! It was the first time I've ever went, and at first I wasn't enjoying it too much. My husband and I didn't go far out enough in the water when we first tried going in the kayak, and a wave managed to pick us up and flip the boat over, and we fell straight into the water. We paddled on though (pun definitely intended) with our clothes soaking wet. We had a little difficulty trying to figure out how to row the kayak together (we thought we had to row opposite from each other, but that wasn't very effective) but once we figured it out, it was actually really awesome! We got to see seals and otters up really close! A lot of the otters had pups on them! It was soooo cute! It was a shame that we left the cell phone behind... I really wish that we had a waterproof camera so I could have taken a picture of them.... :(

Oh! And on a completely random note, we bought Hello Kitty bandaids awhile back, and we finally opened them! My husband accidentally cut himself while opening something, and I ran to the medicine cabinet and grabbed the box right away. ^.^ As weird as this may sound, I was extremely happy to actually get use out of them. xD



It's funny, because my husband said he would NEVER use these bandaids, but there it is stuck on his hand. ^.^ He wasn't very thrilled about it though. xD Either way, I think it looks sweet on him. Pink really looks good on him! Lols!

No comments:

Post a Comment