Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Time To Bake~!

Tomorrow, I'm going to go to a potluck brunch. ^_^ It's for my husband's boss's going away party, and everyone is invited, so I'm making two Italian almond tarts! ^.^ It's a very rich pastry, and so far everyone who has tried it loves it (thank you Williams-Sonoma!). I don't use the recipe often, but I really like making it for special occasions. I'll admit it, when it comes to cooking and baking, I love to show off, and usually this tart impresses people. :3

If anyone would like to try it out, here is the recipe! Here's the one for the dough, too. ^_^ I suggest using almond extract in place of vanilla in the dough to make it more sweet! I also add a bit to the tart filling, too. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment