Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Gladiator Izanami no Mikoto!





I've finally made it to level 22!!! I'm really exhausted.... I've been grinding and doing quests like crazy. Izanami's becoming really cool! ^.^ She's really strong, and ever since I traded in my great sword for a polearm, killing enemies has become a lot easier! (Thank you, brother, for telling me to switch out!) She attacks much faster now, and it just fascinates me. Lols! There's still so much about Aion that I need to learn! I'm still so... noob-ish. xD Again, I have to thank my brother for helping me out. Also, I'm so glad that I finally got rid of my Restless armor set.... I thought it was hideous. xP I'm much happier with my Revenge set. :D I had to take screen shots of Izanami because I think she looks really good in it! Don't you agree? I think it sort of screams Xena: Warrior Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment