Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A New Look!

I got bored and decided to change the layout of my blog~! ^_^ I think it's really cute now! Lols! Though, I thought the old layout was cute, too... ^^; I just get tired of looking at the same thing over and over again. I like to change things up! It's more fun that way, I think. I've been wondering about maybe changing the layout once a month on here.... I don't know. It's just an idea for now. Honestly, I think the most annoying part of changing a layout is making a nice looking header/title thingy... I mean, I'm not great at it at all, and I use basic online editing tools to create mine, but still.... I put a lot of work into them. >.<; Lols!


I wonder if I should try to get better software to make my own backgrounds and such... It might look nicer if it was 100% customized by me... I need to look into that, I suppose. I'll have to learn how to do something like that too, since I am really bad with working a computer.... v_v; The most I can do is go online, download things, and a bunch of other basic stuff... Sad, huh? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment