Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Crazy About...Socks?

Lately, I've been really into socks. Not gym socks or ankle socks or anything like that, but thigh high socks. ^.^ I've been wanting some so badly and they seem to be in everywhere right now! They come in such unique and interesting designs! x3 I have my eye on a few pairs that I found at sockdreams.com and socktheory.com at the moment.... Here are my favorite ones that I saw:







I think that these would be so much fun to wear! I have a feeling my hubby wouldn't mind seeing them on me, either. ;) Lols! Something about thigh high socks are really sexy, or so I've been told. Some of my male friends had said so before, but they didn't really explain why they thought so. :P To me, they're more like cute accessories that can make an outfit stand out. What's your opinion on them?



No comments:

Post a Comment