Monday, May 7, 2012

My Female Celebrity Crushes xD

Even though I'm a straight girl, I can't help but admire some of the female celebrities out there. ^.^ So here are my top 5 (no specific order)!

1. Sofia Vergara




















This woman is insanely gorgeous! What's even more amazing to me is how well she has aged! She definitely does not look like she's in her 40s at all! I would be happy if I could look half as good as she does when I reach my fourth decade... xD Aside from her looks, she's also really funny. ^.^ Every time she shouts in Modern Family, I can't help but laugh~! She just becomes so animated and crazy... I love it! I also like how she can poke fun at herself. I remember reading somewhere that she sometimes makes her accent stronger than it really is for the sake of a joke. I think that the fact that she can do that makes her all the more attractive. ^_^


2. Catherine Zeta-Jones




















Yet another more mature, gorgeous woman! I've loved Catherine since I was a kid. When I saw her in The Mask of Zorro, I was in awe of her beauty and I wished that I could look like her. Needless to say, her looks haven't faded a bit! She's every bit as lovely as she was back then! Also, I've always thought she was a great actress. I really loved all of the movies I've seen with her in them. :)


3. Taylor Swift













Taylor is so pretty, cute, and talented. :3 I love her music and I like listening to her sing! Another thing that I  love about her is that she dresses elegantly instead of showing off everything she has like most stars tend to do. That's pretty rare and it really makes her stand out from the rest. She also seems like a normal and real girl, and that adds to her appeal. She also has inner beauty to match her pretty looks. She truly is a sweet and down to earth person, and if I had the chance to hang out with her, I happily would!


4.  Ayumi Hamasaki
















I've been a long time fan of Ayumi. x3 I love everything about her! I've always envied how well she could pull off long or short hair and still look utterly fabulous! I also really enjoy her sense of style, as well. Also, when listening to her sing, I love how there's feeling and power behind her voice. She's really incredible, and I have to say there's not one song from her I don't like. Another thing that I really admire about her is that she always stays true to who she is, and never tries to be anyone else but her. Because of that, I look up to her. :D


5.  Rachel McAdams













What I like best about Rachel is how she can play various different roles so well. She is excellent at playing a mean girl, but does equally as well at playing the romantic type. She really gives her all in each role she plays, and she's passionate about them. Not only that, but she's intelligent, too! With all of that plus her beauty, she really does seem to have it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment