Monday, May 28, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I feel horrible for not blogging in the past few days, but I've been so busy with everything lately~! @_@ It's overwhelming, but on the other hand, it's better than doing absolutely nothing all day. There's no time for me to get bored, that's for sure. We've been doing even more preparations for moving to Japan (we were going to Akizuki, but some problems came up that we had to get fixed, and now we'll be going to Yokota, which is only an hour away from Tokyo!!!! x3). There's still much that needs to be done, too. I still need to get my passport (which should be taken care of this week), and we need to make sure that all our pets are able to come along with us, and if not, we need to plan out and see if one of our family members would be willing to take care of them until we return (we definitely do not want to give any of them up if possible), and I think I still need to get a couple of more vaccinations... I can't remember anymore. :P It seems to become more and more hectic as we get closer to our leave date, and everything is starting to blur together.

Aside from all of the preparations for Japan, my brother has been here (he doesn't leave until June 8th) and we've just been doing a lot of spending time together. My husband, brother, and I had been staying the night at my mom's place during most of the weekend. She wanted us over there because she was planning a "surprise" birthday party for me on Saturday (surprise is in quotes because I knew about it a couple of weeks ahead of time) since she and I weren't able to get together on the day of my actual birthday. xD There was SO much delicious food that I had to forget about my diet for that day and made a piggy of myself. Lols! All the hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken, pulled pork and cornbread were just too amazing to pass up. The best part is that we still have some leftovers!!! So I'll be able to enjoy all of that food some more, but in moderation this time.

So yeah, that's pretty much what I've been up to lately. I'll be back to posting more often again soon, for those of you who like my rambling. Have a nice Memorial Day Weekend everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment