Monday, May 28, 2012

A Cute Surprise!

My husband and brother came in earlier today, and not only had my husband come back with coconut and red velvet cupcakes for me (my favorites!) but he also decided he would surprise me with the cutest computer mouse I have ever seen! xD It's a Hello Kitty one that's all pink (the shades of pink on it match my laptop perfectly!) and it has liquid in it with a little Hello Kitty charm floating in it (it looks a bit wonky, honestly, but adorable nonetheless). Also, when it's plugged in, different colored lights started to flash from it. :O I really love it! ^.^ I don't care if it was meant for kids (it said so on the box), I will never outgrow Hello Kitty. :3 My husband said he found it at Best Buy and that he just had to get it for me. <3 Take a look!


Not plugged in

My husband's holding it so I could take a picture

Next to my laptop



No comments:

Post a Comment