Monday, April 16, 2012

Ouch! x_x

I think my wisdom teeth are starting to come in even more. I noticed that my gums surrounding the tooth on the bottom right side is a bit sensitive and tender, and it almost looks as if the tooth is a little more... out there. Lols!  I guess that means I am probably going to schedule an appointment to get my wisdom teeth sooner than expected. O.O Yikes, I'm definitely not looking forward to that! TT_TT I absolutely dreaded it when I had to get some teeth pulled before I had my braces put on back when I was in high school, and I'm pretty sure that this will be worse. :P

I can't wait until the whole thing is over and done with... I really don't like having to wait around wondering when I have to go in and have them removed. Plus, I was promised that I will be able to eat all the ice cream I want until I'm all healed up! ^.^ (All the ice cream you can eat should not only apply to people who have just had their tonsils removed! That's just unfair!) I'm kind of looking forward to looking like a puffer fish afterward, too. Is that strange? The reason for that is that I sort of want to take pictures of myself after the surgery and post them here when the time comes. I mean, why not? xD It probably won't be the most glamorous of looks for me, but I think that's okay. I'm sure that sometime in the future, it would be fun to look back at those pictures and laugh. :3 Maybe it'll make other people laugh, too. That's what I'm hoping for, anyways, even if it will be at my own expense. To me, the possibility to make someone smile from something like that will make it worth doing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment