Thursday, April 19, 2012

Devil May Cry HD Collection

Ignore the nails... They're growing out, and I need to get a fill soon. ^^;


First off, I would like to thank a certain friend of mine and my hubby's for buying this game for me! x3 I don't know if you're actually reading this, but I'm really grateful! I had no idea that they even released the first three games for the Xbox 360!


I haven't played the Devil May Cry series in such a long time, but I really loved the games and had so much fun playing them, even though I had NO skill and died often. Lols! In a way though, it made getting past the parts I struggled with most just that much more rewarding. :)  Aaaah, nostalgia! I hadn't opened this yet, but I promise that I will soon (most likely in a few minutes)! I wonder if I'll do any better playing this time around.... I've been told that I have been improving on my gaming skills, so I hope so! xD  I mean, I did used to struggle a lot playing Final Fantasy X when I was younger, but when I played it again a few months back, I beat it no problem. I guess I'll get to see how I will do, later. :P

Another thing that I'm kind of curious about is the controls. I wonder if it'll be somewhat similar to the PS2 or if it'll be different and something I'll have to adjust to. I've also been thinking that it's possible that it might be similar to Devil May Cry 4's control set up, but I hadn't had the chance to play that one yet, so even if that was the case, I'd still have no idea... ^^;;; Oh well, all I need to do is mess with the controller for a bit and I'll figure it out, I'm sure. :3 It really isn't that big of a deal for me either way~!

....I actually think I'm going to land up playing now! xD Thinking about it, it'll be like playing a completely new game since I can barely remember the story.... v_v; (disappointing, really...) It's a good thing I happened to get this as a gift instead of Devil May Cry 4 after all, since I'd be lost and confused about what's happening, most likely. I'm going to try to catch up! *determined*


No comments:

Post a Comment