Monday, January 7, 2013

My Winter Fashion Wishlist!

This is coming out slightly late, but the winter season isn't over yet! With the changes of the season, changes in fashion must also be made. Time to trade in the short skirts, shorts, tank tops, and sundresses in favor of things like coats, scarves, sweaters, boots, and so on! ^.^ So, here are some of the things that I've been eyeing up this winter:



1. A Faux Fur Stole



Because real fur isn't cool, yo! :P But in all seriousness, I've always thought this single piece can add some glamour to an outfit!



2. Lace tights


Cute, feminine, and adds something a little extra to an ensemble without being too distracting and over the top. ^_^


3. Newsboy cap


Just because... I've really been wanting one for a little while now. I've always loved this style of cap. It's simple and cute, and hats are really just perfect for this time of year.



4.  A cute trench coat


As most people know, a coat is absolutely essential in cold weather, and since I've never been a fan of  bulky, fluffy jackets, a sleek and stylish trench coat is the way to go for me!


5.  Boots


No, boots in the winter time is nothing ground breaking or unique, but I just never seem to have enough pairs of cute boots! x3 My wishlist just wouldn't be complete without boots on there!


6.  Long satin gloves



Satin gloves can look so classy when you're all decked out to go to a formal event, and they can also be quite functional by keeping your hands and arms warm! It's a win-win! ^.^


7. Knit scarf



Again, nothing earth-shattering, but I know I can really use a nice, knit scarf. Almost every winter, I complain about freezing to death, so it's time for me to do something about it! Plus, scarves can make for nice accessories, as well.


8. Knit leg warmers


Some people love them, and some people hate them.... I'm one of the ones that love them! It's one of the few trends from the 80's that I actually really like! They also come in so many adorable styles lately, so I really want a pair or two!


9. Ear Muffs


I've always wanted some similar to the ones in this picture! Ear muffs are again both cute and functional, and look great being worn properly or around your neck. x3

10. Hand muffler



An adorably stylish way to keep your hands from stinging and becoming icicles when you're out and about! Not to mention, they're really cozy, too!

And that's all, folks! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment