Tuesday, August 21, 2012

So Pretty~!

About a week or so ago, my husband and I decided that we would check out the BX (it's sort of like a tiny mall) on post. We came across this one store that was selling a ton of Japanese toys and antiques, and we were automatically drawn to it. xD While we were in there, I spotted these adorable Hello Kitty figurines, and I couldn't stop eyeing them up. They all were dressed in different kimonos and  carrying different items such as fans and toys... They were all so cute! x3 I was really hesitant about leaving that store because I wanted them sooo badly~! 

Until today, I haven't really thought about them since then. The only reason why my thoughts have returned back to the dolls was because today after work, my husband came home, and told me to close my eyes because he had a surprise for me. He told me to hold out my hands and placed a box in them. I ran my hands over the surface trying to figure out what it could possibly be. I eventually gave up trying to guess (I kept thinking it was food-related).  I opened my eyes, and to my surprise, I saw a picture of one of the figurines that I had been admiring! I couldn't wait to get it out of the box!




I still can't stop staring at it as it sits so beautifully on top of our table! My husband sure does know me well. ^_^ I didn't think that he would even remember how much I had wanted it... I kind of forgot, myself, so there was no way I would have expected him to! I feel like such a lucky girl to have someone who thinks so much of me and who just wants to spoil me all the time. xD  Now, I'm going to have to think of way to return the favor.... ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment