Thursday, August 2, 2012

Finally Done!

Right now, I'm typing this post from a hotel room! We finally had finished up all of our cleaning and packing and we found a solution to the issue we were having with the cats! We luckily found a reliable boarding place to look after them for awhile, so we're back on schedule. ^_^ It feels so good to be able to relax again. It feels like it's been forever since I've felt this way, even though we've only been dealing with the stress of moving for just a few days. 

In any case, I'm looking forward to getting on the plane to Japan tomorrow morning! We'll be taking a straight flight to Tokyo, so it's going to be a loooong flight, but it's no biggie, because I have.... THIS!




Yes, I got the 3DS (it's pink, isn't that a shock?) along with the new Kingdom Hearts game, Dream Drop Distance. That game became my third reason as to why I should get one as soon as I saw the commercial for it on tv. xD But yeah, this should totally keep me occupied for quite sometime. At least until the batteries run out. Lols! If that happens, I have some backups. I'll have my laptop, my Tamagotchi ID L, and volumes 1 & 2 of  A Devil and Her Love Song (which I seriously recommend checking out! So far, this manga series is really good!). So yeah, I think I'm all set! 

Anyways, I should be blogging while I'm on the plane. As for when I actually arrive to Japan, it may be awhile before I can post anything. I'm not sure how long we'll be without internet. You can bet I'll be posting a ton once it's up though! I'm sure there will be so many new things to do and write about! It'll be a pretty big adventure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment