Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hello Kitty Strawberry Marshmallows!!!

Just a couple of hours ago, I went out to dinner with my husband. After we had finished eating, we decided to stop by this sushi place/market nearby to grab some pocky, and lo and behold, I spotted a package with a picture of Hello Kitty on it! Of course, with my sick obsession of all things Hello Kitty, I had to find out what it was, and it turned out to be a package of strawberry marshmallows with strawberry jelly filling! We landed up grabbing a pack, and the clerk had told us that these marshmallows were so good and so addicting, that she landed up eating two packs of them at once. xD I've never really been a huge fan of marshmallows (I only like them in cocoa and s'mores), but I figured I'd try them out and see if I liked them or not. Anyways, if I happened to hate them, I could always just give them to my husband, who will eat almost anything. 

So! Once we arrived back at home, I opened the package right away and examined them. They were actually really cute and round in shape, and quite small, too~! <3 I popped one in my mouth, and I was pleasantly surprised by how sweet these little marshmallows were and how much softer and fluffier they were compared to Jet-Puffed marshmallows. The strawberry filling had a nice flavor. I was expecting it to have a grossly artificial taste to it, but it actually tasted very much like normal strawberry jelly. Now I'm hooked on these sweet little heavenly puffs! I just can't stop eating them! x3 Lols! It has easily become one of my favorite snacks. I feel like rushing out and getting more! I can definitely see why that clerk ate so many. ^^;



They're almost gone..... :(



No comments:

Post a Comment