Saturday, May 12, 2012

Meet Our New Guinea Pig!



Today my husband and I went to Pet Co to buy a new collar for Blair, since she destroyed her old one. We landed up getting distracted by the guinea pigs there, and we spotted this cutie! <3 As soon as I saw him, I thought he'd look really cute with our guinea pig Cocoa, whose sweetheart, Chip, had passed away a month ago, and we just had to have him. His name is Marshmellow (Mello for short)! I'm so glad that he and Cocoa seem to be getting along well. ^.^ I felt so sorry for her because she just seemed so lonely to me. I thought she would be happy to have some company again. ^_^ 

We hope that Marshmellow will be happy living here with us and will get along with all the other piggies, too! We already love him very much! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment