Saturday, April 14, 2012

"On behalf of the moon, I will right wrongs and triumph over evil..."

I was so stoked to have found a Sailor Moon sticker! x3 I used to be so obsessed with that show when I was little, so I kind of freaked when I saw it. xD I always thought Sailor Moon was kind of a good role model for girls, even though she was an anime character. Think about it, at the end of every episode, they had that one segment called "Sailor Moon Says..." that had good lessons to teach, such as being kind to others, being responsible, and not judging others by their appearance, and of course, much more. ^_^ It really influenced me as a child to be as good as I could be in hopes to be like her. Amazingly, the things that I learned from just that tiny part of the show still stuck with me as I grew older, too! :D It's a shame that most cartoons and shows now don't have lessons to teach or a moral. Most of it is mostly compiled of random garbage that really does rot your brain. Seriously, I feel like I lost a few brain cells watching some of the newer stuff on Cartoon Network (though I have to say, Adventure Time and Regular Show are still pretty funny despite being completely random).


Anyways, after thinking of where to place the sticker, I finally decided to put it on my laptop. Take a look! ^.^




Yeah, I've also got Chrono from Chrono Trigger on here, too. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment