Saturday, April 28, 2012

Doughnut Obsession~!

I have a new food obsession! xD This time around it's doughnuts. ^.^ It's crazy, because I had three yesterday (splurge day), and I'm still left wanting more! :O I am really amazed that the Savemart near my house has a great variety of doughnuts for sale, and I'm even more amazed that they're actually good! I used to be so against getting doughnuts from grocery stores, since a lot of the ones I had before weren't so tasty, too! Plus, buying them from Savemart is also a lot cheaper than buying from an actual doughnut shop.

Some of the ones I love that they carry are the ones with the M&M's on them, as well as the ones with the pastel colored frosting and coconut (which has become one of my favorites). :3 They also have a really fun one with crushed Oreo cookies on it with a gummy worm in the center! xD Doughnuts sure seem to be getting fancy these days! There's so many different kinds and flavors available everywhere, and I want to try them all~! *drools* I heard that some places have red velvet cake doughnuts and ones sprinkled with bacon! (They seem to put bacon on everything these days, too... I don't really like bacon, but I am kind of interested in seeing what it tastes like on a doughnut). I still really like the simple doughnuts too, though, especially apple fritters and maple bars! ^_^ I used to get those all the time when I was little! Every time my family picked up doughnuts, I always chose the same thing over and over again, and I never got tired of them.

Speaking about when I was little, I used to eat doughnuts very strangely... I used to scrape off the frosting of the maple bars and just leave the bread part alone. It was similar with the case of the apple fritter, too. I'd only pick at the outer part of it where it was covered in glaze, and once I did that, I was finished. It was really a horrible waste... ;_; Those weren't the only things I ate weirdly, either. I also ate corn dogs and ice cream bars in an odd manner. For corn dogs, I ate the breading off of it first and then I moved on to the hot dog, and for ice cream bars, I started by chipping away at the chocolate shell and then saved the ice cream part for last. My family used to tease me all the time about the way I ate things. Lols! I was always an oddball, even back then......



No comments:

Post a Comment