Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can't Sleep...

It's my second night by myself since my husband had gone to Florida. I really dislike being here alone when night comes around... At least during the days, I can go out and distract myself, but at night, I'm confined to the house (ladies shouldn't be out by themselves at night; it's not safe!) and I start to realize just how lonely I feel. The house just seems so empty with no one else around... I can't help but be a bit sad when I think about that.
Well, at least I am able to talk to my husband daily, so that makes things a bit better. So far we talk once in the morning, then in the afternoon, and then right before he goes to bed. Still, it's not quite the same as him being here. 

I know, I know... I'm whining too much. :P I guess when it comes to the people I love and care about most, I can get really clingy. I can't help it! Dx I have to say though, even though he's not right next to me, I'm happy that he's having so much fun with his family and friends. ^_^ He doesn't get to see them very often, being in the army and currently residing on the opposite side of the country from them. They only get to see him about twice a year! I only have to be without him for 10 more days. Compared to how long they all have to wait just to see him, that's really nothing. It makes me feel a little bad when I think about that... Still, I'm really looking forward to him coming back! xD I guess the saying "absence makes the heart grow fonder" is really true! Since he's not around, it just makes me want him even more! Interesting how that works... :P 

Anyways, I should really try to get some sleep. It would be bad if me staying up late persists and I look like a total wreck as soon as he walks through the door. Lols! Good night, everyone! Have pleasant dreams. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment