Saturday, August 18, 2012

I Think I Love Seiyu

Really, Seiyu is actually a lot of fun to shop at. >.> It's almost impossible for us to go to a Seiyu and not buy something. O.O We went yesterday to go buy my Tamagotchi ID L 15th Anniversary Version (I'm kind of a freak for Tamagotchis... I'm currently taking care of 3 at once!), and we landed up not only buying that, but green tea and vanilla ice cream flavored kitkat bars, a Tamagotchi Nano (which my husband had wanted for himself), some yokan (a gelatin-like dessert usually made from sweetened red beans), and mitarashi dango, among other things. ^^; We always seem to walk out with more than what we came in for. It's kind of dangerous.... What makes it worse is that it has a pretty good-sized arcade on the very top floor, so we spent even more money playing Taiko Drum Master and even Pachinko there. xD


Either way, I'm so happy I finally have all of the latest tamagotchis~! They're so much fun, even though sometimes it's so hard to keep up with them all. @_@ But yeah... I've been wanting the 15th Anniversary one for a little while now. It's so cool, because with the 15th Anniversary one, they added some of the older and original Tamagotchi characters back in! I think it's pretty cool that you're now able to see them in full color and in more detail now. ^_^


Ignore the mess in the background.... Just focus on the pretty  Tamagotchi....

Isn't this surprising? I actually got a purple one instead of yet another pink!

My Princess Spacey ID L and my husband's Tamagotchi Nano side by side.... Look how tiny it is! It's also very reminiscent of the older Tamagotchis....


Oh! And also, while we were shopping, I also found this super cute Alice in Wonderland stationary set!




I've already opened it and have written out two letters for my mother and my brother so far. I thought it would be nice to actually send them both a handwritten letter. It's so much more personalized than typing out an email to them or talking to them through Skype. It's such a shame that not too many people write letters anymore... I used to love receiving letters from my friends in the mail when I was younger. It was just so exciting! There's just something special about them... I still have all of the letters from my friends to this day, and every now and then I love to pull them out and re-read them.^_^ It kind of gives me this warm, fuzzy feeling inside! Does that sound strange? 

I kind of went off topic there.... xD Oh well. :P It's my blog, so I guess I can do that if I'd like~! ^.^ Plus, it's more fun if it's random.... Or at least that's what I think. Anyways, I think I'll end my rambling here. Bye bye, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment