Friday, July 13, 2012

A Nice Night Out :)

My husband and I had just come back from a party with his soldiers (their family members and spouses tagged along, too) It was at this really good Mexican restaurant called Lopez (our favorite place to go for Mexican food! Their burritos and fried ice cream are to die for!). We had a pretty big table to ourselves, and it was wonderful because everyone seemed to be in such high spirits and were talking and laughing while munching on tortilla chips and sipping our drinks. It seems every time I see them, they're always so happy and seem to be so friendly and warm! :3 They're all really great people, and amazingly, I don't ever feel uncomfortable around them. Even though I have never spent nearly as much time around them as my husband had, I have to say that I'm going to miss them once we leave.

Oh! Also, there was this one little boy there that was extremely adorable! He was so sweet and funny! He went up to me and said "Can I ask you something? You're pretty!". It was so cute and I couldn't help but smile and laugh a bit. xD Normally, I'm not so good with children and usually am shocked by how most kids today lack discipline, but I was truly amazed by how well-behaved, social, and nice this little boy was. It was nice having him there with us. His parents are such good people, and it definitely shows that they're great parents, too, judging by how their son is. I hope he doesn't change! Lols! ^.^

*Sighs happily* There's really nothing better than good food and good company. To me, those things are the  best part of life! No doubt about it! :) There's no way anyone can possibly feel bad when surrounded by close friends and eating and sharing a delicious meal with them. Now, to finish off the night, it's time to get a little R&R. Good night everyone, and have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment