Wednesday, May 9, 2012

He's Coming Home~!

My hubby is going to be back home in just a few hours~! ^_^ I've been spending most of the day cleaning the house, getting dolled up, and cooking. @_@ It's such tiring work! I'm still not done, too. Right now I'm working on baking a cake to celebrate and to welcome him back home. :3 I want to make sure that he's really happy to be back and that tonight will go perfectly. ^.^

Hehe~! In a way, it almost feels like he and I are dating again right now. I remember how I would do everything I could to look my best, make sure I had everything ready, and waiting at home anxiously for him to come and pick me up. I seem to be doing the exact same thing at this moment. xD It's kind of exciting, to be honest. :) It's been awhile since I've been this eager just to see him... I've missed him so much.... I've decided that as soon as he steps through the door, I'm going to slather him in kisses! Lols!

Anyways, I really should get back to the preparations now.  I can go on and on about how elated I am over the fact that he'll be here shortly and how much I love and miss him, but I'll spare you readers the torture. :P Bye bye~!









<3



No comments:

Post a Comment